2020 Blue Ridge HealthCare Foundation Hope Campaign
- Currently postponed - New date TBD
- Morganton, NC - All Carolinas healthcare system blue ridge facilities
- WHAT: Helping Our Patients and Employees (HOPE) is our annual employee giving campaign. Funds raised through HOPE are used to support a variety of programs for our patients and care team members, including the Chaplain’s Discretionary Fund, the United Way, the Teammate Emergency Fund, Children's Miracle Network and the Blue Ridge HealthCare Foundation.
- WHEN: Currently Postponed - New date to be determined soon -- Granting HOPE will also be rescheduled.
- WHERE: All Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge Facilities
- HOW: Teammates can give to the HOPE Campaign through payroll deduction, cash, credit or debit card, or check. All funds raised stay local.
- MORE INFORMATION: Call Kerri McFalls at 580-5365 | Send us an email (link).
- IMPACT OF GIVING: The gala is part of the Foundation’s mission to raise money for Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge for patient care enhancements. All money stays local. Click here to see the impact of these donations.