Supporting Efforts to Fight Cancer
Coping with cancer is one of life’s greatest challenges. Imagine facing that challenge with the added stress of having to decide between groceries for your family or your medication, not having transportation to get to your treatments, or simply not having somewhere to turn for support.
The Cancer Care Fund provides support for Levine Cancer Institute Blue Ridge patients that need assistance with their treatments or personal care items, and provides community outreach programs and cancer screenings. All monies stay local.
Donations to the Cancer Care Fund support:
- Assistance with pharmacy and medication expenses
- Transportation assistance
- Personal care items such as breast cancer camisoles, wigs, hats, & turbans
- Free restorative yoga classes
- Free nutritional consults